Exclusions to Web Check-in Service
- Toddlers under the age of two and unaccompanied minors are excluded from Web Check-in services.
There may be differences in the services provided by the airline carriers. Please check their policies before your flight
- Incheon Airport provides seven children’s play areas where kids can have a great time. The play areas are located in various locations such as the Transfer Lounge of the Passenger Terminal and the Duty-Free Areas.
- Children under age 8 can have a wonderful time, but they must be supervised by their guardian.
- Located inside the Incheon Airport Transportation Center (CAT and KTX Station), the Ice Forest is an indoors skating rink open year-round.
- A maximum of 150 people may enter. An artificial ice rink created with a special plastic keeps you dry and safe from impact.
- The skating rink can be used by anyone 6 years of age and older. Children must be accompanied by guardians. In addition to the rink, various facilities for children younger than age 6 are operated for your convenience.
- Hours of Operation: 10:00~20:00, Skate Rental Fee: Children: 2,000 KRW, Teenagers: 3,000 KRW, Adults 4,000 KRW
- The HUB LOUNGE is a transfer amenity lounge, providing passengers with high-class VIP service. The lounge provides luxury buffets, refreshments, and other prestigious amenities for your business and comfort needs.
- Hours of Operation: 07:00~22:00, Adults and Teenagers: $35.00, Children: $15.00
- CGV Theater Incheon Airport is located in the Transportation Center (CAT and KTX Station). Equipped with two halls of 240 seats, the CGV Theater presents the latest films.
- Screening Time: Weekdays (09:00~25:00), Weekends (09:00~26:00)
※ Screening time can be adjusted by the theater.
Unaccompanied Minor Services
- In most cases, children under the age of 5 cannot travel without a guardian.
- However, children over the age of 5 can travel without accompaniment. Most carriers offer “Unaccompanied Minor” services to cater to the needs of the traveling children. The service usually provides a UM passenger with a staff member that escorts every step of the way. The staff member will guide the UM passenger to the cabin attendants. After arrival, a staff member will escort the passenger to the designated adult for pick-up.
- Korean Air provides “Junior Care Service,” a guidance and escort service, to UM passengers traveling from regional airports to Incheon.
Services for Women Traveling with Children & Pregnant Women
- Asiana Airlines provides the Pre-mom (pregnant women) & the Happy Mom (travelling with children under age 3) services with expedited check-in processes, transport via cart, priority boarding, and expedited baggage claims.
- Korean Air provides “Family Care Service” to women travelling with two children under the age 7, facilitating check-in, transportation to departure gate, and other assistance.
Grand Hyatt Incheon
- The five-star Grand Hyatt Incheon is located three minutes from Incheon Airport via a free shuttle bus.
- With well-appointed rooms, swimming pools & playgrounds for children, various dining options, and its close proximity to the airport, the Grand Hyatt Incheon provides guests with convenience and comfort.
These services are provided by Grand Hyatt Incheon. Please confirm the details of service with the hotel.
Tour of Incheon Airport
- A tour of Incheon Airport (except secured areas) is available by reserving either online or via phone to the Volunteer Office. Volunteers will be able to provide an entertaining and eye-opening tour of the Airport.
- Open to: Children, teenagers, adults (Groups of 10 or more but under 80)