Regular parking fee
|| First 30 min. 1,200 KRW
Additional 15 min. 600 KRW
Daily Rate: 24,000KRW
(Parking Tower included)
Daily Rate: 9,000 KRW
|Each 30 min. 1,200 KRW
Daily Rate: 12,000 KRW
| Cargo Terminal Parking Lot
||First 45 min. Free
Additional 15 min. 500 KRW
Daily Rate: 10,000 KRW
|First 45 min. Free
Additional 15 min. 600 KRW
Daily Rate: 12,000 KRW
Please use the long-term parking lots if you are parking for more than 1 day.
Short-term parking lot is restricted to passenger cars (height limit of 2.1m)
Long-term parking lot includes Incheon International Airport Co. office building vicinity and temporary parking lots.
요금감면 경차, 장애인/국가유공자(상이등급)/5·18민주유공자(장애등급)/고엽제 후유증 환자(장애등급), 장애인 협회 차량 또는 장애인 단체 차량, 저공해 자동차
- Conditions of exemption : Light duty motor vehicles according to Article 2 Annex 1 of the Rules for Enforcement of the Automobile Management Act.
- Required documents : No (Vehicle is checked by administrative information inquiry)
|Reduction rate 50%
| Person with disability, Veteran(disabled), 5·18 Independence Movement veteran(disabled), Patients suffering from long-term side effects of defoliants(disabled)
- Conditions of exemption : If it is difficult for a person to ride a vehicle, attach an identification mark, or offer an airline ticket on the same day.
- Required documents : State-issued certificates (evidence) are presented (e.g. welfare cards for the disabled, state-funded certificates, highway toll reduction cards (issued by the highway corporation), etc.)
| Disabled Association or other group vehicle for a group with disabilities
- Conditions of exemption : Identification sign affixed
- Required documents : none
- Exemption : A vehicle under the name of the head of a household (father or mother) who possesses a Multi-child Priority Card
※ Multi-child Priority Cards may be issued at local government bodies or regional affiliated banks)
- Required documents :
- Multi-child Priority Card
※ If there is no card in possession, a state-issued document (copy of resident registration or health insurance card), from which the presence of multiple children may be verified, may be presented
- Vehicle registration of the head of a multi-child household (father or mother)
※ If the name on the card and vehicle registration are different, additional documentation, such as a certificate of family registry, is required
※ Corporate-owned vehicles are not applicable
- Other items
- If a discount was not received on-site due to an inadequate documentation, parking fees may be exempt (refunded) while leaving by following specified instruction.
- For the head of a household with three children under the age of 18, more convenient usage is available by registering on the automatic exemption website (http://parking.airport.kr) in advance.
| Low-emission car
- Exemption : Low Emission Vehicle Identification Sticker
- Required documents :None (Verified through administrative information inquiry)
※ Unregistered vehicles require documents.
- Low emission vehicle documentation (Vehicles with registration-based electric or hybrid stickers)
50% of 1st and 2nd species
20% of the 3 species
The detailed classification of those subject to the exemption shall be in accordance with the regulations set forth in the law.
- In order to ensure transparency in reducing parking fees for public institutions, we have a copy (scan) of the relevant certificates (vehicle registration card, resident registration card and driver's license), which is fully secured in accordance with Article 9 of the Public Institutions' Privacy Act (Securing the Safety of Personal Information).
- Commercial vehicles (collans, taxis, etc.) are excluded from the discount list. However, parking fees can be discounted if a commercial vehicle presents documents that demonstrate the use of non-operating personal purposes.
- Please be advised that if a person eligible for parking fee reduction has been settled as a general fee due to lack of documents, the refund can be processed for evidence of related documents within 5 days based on the working day of the government office, and that a refund cannot be made after the time has elapsed.
- If a person eligible for exemption paid a general fee due to an inadequate documentation, etc., a refund may be processed once the pertinent documentation is submitted within 30 days (including weekends and holidays). Please note that upon period expiry, refunds are no longer available.
- (Exemption for multi-child households) Multi-child household exemption criteria have been updated (as of 24 May 2019) so as to minimize the number of required documents while promoting user convenience. Simply present your Multi-child Priority Card and vehicle registration for quick, on-site exemption.
Standard of distinguishing vehicle types
차량 구분 기준 안내표
||Under 15 seats
||Over 16 seats
||Under 1 ton
||Over 1 ton
Details are set according to standards in the “Standard of Automobile Management Act” Appendix 1