Regular parking fee
|| First 30 min. 1,200 KRW
Additional 15 min. 600 KRW
Daily Rate: 24,000KRW
(Parking Tower included)
Daily Rate: 9,000 KRW
|Each 30 min. 1,200 KRW
Daily Rate: 12,000 KRW
| Cargo Terminal Parking Lot
||First 45 min. Free
Additional 15 min. 500 KRW
Daily Rate: 10,000 KRW
|First 45 min. Free
Additional 15 min. 600 KRW
Daily Rate: 12,000 KRW
Please use the long-term parking lots if you are parking for more than 1 day.
Short-term parking lot is restricted to passenger cars (height limit of 2.1m)
Long-term parking lot includes Incheon International Airport Co. office building vicinity and temporary parking lots.
Calculating the parking fee
|Paying by Self-payment machine
||Paying with the mobile app
- 1. Enter your plate number on the self-payment machine located throughout the parking lot.
- 2. Pay the indicated amount and take the receipt with you. (cash, debit card, credit card, transit card, and Hi-Pass Card accepted)
- 3. Drive out of the parking lot through the automatic or booth exit.
- 1. Download the Incheon Airport Guide App. (Available for both Android and iOS)
- 2. Enter your plate number under “Transportation/Parking – pay for parking”.
- 3. Select your car type and pay the parking fee.
- 4. Drive out of the parking lot through the automatic or booth exit.
|Paying at the parking booth
||Paying at the automated gate
- 1. Proceed to the parking booth.
- 2. Pay the appropriate fee and exit. (cash, debit card, credit card, transit card, and Hi-Pass Card accepted)
- 1. Proceed to the automated gate.
- 2. Pay the amount indicated on the screen. (debit card, credit card, transit card, and Hi-Plus card accepted)
- 3. Exit when gate opens.
In case of Terminal 1, evidence for site reduction is needed in the process of improving the parking control system. You can use the same as Terminal 2 in the 19th year.
요금감면 경차, 장애인/국가유공자(상이등급)/5·18민주유공자(장애등급)/고엽제 후유증 환자(장애등급), 장애인 협회 차량 또는 장애인 단체 차량, 저공해 자동차
- Conditions of exemption : Light duty motor vehicles according to Article 2 Annex 1 of the Rules for Enforcement of the Automobile Management Act.
- Required documents : No (Vehicle is checked by administrative information inquiry)
|Reduction rate 50%
| Person with disability, Veteran(disabled), 5·18 Independence Movement veteran(disabled), Patients suffering from long-term side effects of defoliants(disabled)
- Conditions of exemption : If it is difficult for a person to ride a vehicle, attach an identification mark, or offer an airline ticket on the same day.
- Required documents : State-issued certificates (evidence) are presented (e.g. welfare cards for the disabled, state-funded certificates, highway toll reduction cards (issued by the highway corporation), etc.)
| Disabled Association or other group vehicle for a group with disabilities
- Conditions of exemption : Identification sign affixed
- Required documents : none
- Conditions of exemption : a vehicle in the name of a multi-child family with three children under the age of 18.
- Required documents :
- State issuance documents within six months that can be checked for multiple children(18 years old or younger) (family relations certificate, health insurance card, resident registration, etc.)
- Multi-child household (father/mother) vehicle registration card (vehicle with corporate name is not applicable)
- ID card (passport, resident registration card, etc.)(multiple (multiple) cards differ in form and content, making it difficult to recognize)
- Terminal 2 is applied without presentation of documents if registered in advance on the website of automatic inspection.
(http://parking.airport.kr) (Terminal 1 is available after completion of the Parking Control System Improvement Project)
| Low-emission car
- Exemption : Low Emission Vehicle Identification Sticker
- Required documents :None (Verified through administrative information inquiry)
※ Unregistered vehicles require documents.
- Low emission vehicle documentation (Vehicles with registration-based electric or hybrid stickers)
50% of 1st and 2nd species
20% of the 3 species
The detailed classification of those subject to the exemption shall be in accordance with the regulations set forth in the law.
- In order to ensure transparency in reducing parking fees for public institutions, we have a copy (scan) of the relevant certificates (vehicle registration card, resident registration card and driver's license), which is fully secured in accordance with Article 9 of the Public Institutions' Privacy Act (Securing the Safety of Personal Information).
- Commercial vehicles (collans, taxis, etc.) are excluded from the discount list. However, parking fees can be discounted if a commercial vehicle presents documents that demonstrate the use of non-operating personal purposes.
- Please be advised that if a person eligible for parking fee reduction has been settled as a general fee due to lack of documents, the refund can be processed for evidence of related documents within 5 days based on the working day of the government office, and that a refund cannot be made after the time has elapsed.
- Please use the handicapped entry/exit area (3A road outside the departure floor on the 3rd floor) when boarding at a terminal other than the parking lot.
- (Based on multiple-child households) The criteria for the exemption of multiple-child households were established by referring to the recommendation of the Anti-Corruption and Civil Rights Commission (referred to the criteria of Article 222 of the Local Tax Special Act), and the methods of operation of multiple-child households may vary depending on each agency and local government.
Standard of distinguishing vehicle types
차량 구분 기준 안내표
||Under 15 seats
||Over 16 seats
||Under 1 ton
||Over 1 ton
Details are set according to standards in the “Standard of Automobile Management Act” Appendix 1