Services within the airport
Stroller rental service
You can rent wheelchairs and strollers free of charge at any information desk within the airport.
Support service for pregnant mothers and women with children
- Asiana provides expedited boarding procedure, electric cart, priority boarding, priority baggage claim services through the Premom(pregnant mother), Happy Mom(accompanied by a child under the age of 3)
- Korean Air provides a staff member to assist women accompanied by more than 2 children under the age of 7 through the “One Family Service” during the boarding procedure, travel to boarding gate, and other parts of travel.
Toddler rest area
- Toddlers, their guardians, and pregnant mothers may use the Incheon Airport Playroom.
- For the convenience of taking care of infants, there are nursing rooms, changing tables, sink, baby bottle disinfector, filtered water dispenser, scale, and hand sanitizer.
Childrens' Play Area
- Incheon Airport provides a play area for young passengers under the age of 8 to play around and enjoy.
Restrictions on web check-in service
Passengers traveling with children under age 2 or unaccompanied minors are exempt from using the web check-in service.
The restrictions might vary among airlines, so please contact your airline in advance.
Service on board
All on-board services vary among airlines, so please contact your airline to check availability.
기내서비스 안내 표
| Baby bassinet
- An infant traveling on an infant airfare does not have an assigned seat, so request a baby bassinet ahead of time for a convenient flight.
- A baby bassinet is provided only to passengers who request it more than 48 hours in advance, and each aircraft can allow around 4 bassinets for the very first row of economy seats.(You must request it in advance, but there still might be a shortage due to availability and space restriction)
| Child seat and safety belt
- If you pay a child’s fare and are traveling on a long-distance flight with a between age 2 and 23, airlines provide a child seat and safety belt at your request. Please reserve in advance.
| Infant meal on board
- It might vary among airlines, but there is a special infant meal. You must request at least 24 hours in advance, and the menu will either include a liquid formula or baby food.
- Korean Air: under 12 months – liquid formula, baby juice, between 12 and 24 months – baby food and juice
- Asiana: Baby Meal, Infant Meal, Kid’s Meal
- Depending on the airline, they might provide extra services such as a nursing cover, thermal socks, changing table, and complimentary stroller or extra bag check.