Transit Tour Information
- All tours are temporarily suspended due to COVID-19 outbreak except inside-airport tour.
- The passenger who is eligible to enter to KOREA can join the tour. (If refused by Immigration Office, direct the question to the Ministry of Justice).
- The passenger who has connecting flight from third countries to other third countries within 24 hours is qualified.
- The passenger arrive at concourse must reach registration desk at terminal 1 & 2 for yourself by using the shuttle train at the basement.
- Tour program may be modified without pre-notification.
- The Space will be shared by the on-line reservations and new registrations by the rule of first come first served upon arrival.
- Korea immigration does not allow multi entry during one single trip to Korea.