Visit the Observatory deck
Mt. Oseongsan Observatory deck located at 51.5 m above sea level is the ideal place to relish a panoramic view of the airport. Better yet, visitors can see the airplanes taking off and landing through the runway, too.
Walk along the promenade that leads from the observatory parking lot to the Incheon International Airport Mt. Oseongsan Observatory and enjoy the scenic view around a special space like the airport.
- Operating days and time :
- 10:30 - 16:00 (Open all year)
- In case of heavy snow, heavy rain or detrimental weather, please give us a call to check if we're closed.
- Visit request period : Up to 1 day before the requested date
- Request and other related inquiries : Incheon International Airport Mt. Oseongsan Observatory deck at +82-32-751-2117